Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: I'd Read That

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

I once again decided to change up the top ten. So here are my top ten books I'd love to see combined, meaning zombies in The selection, etc. 

1. I'd love to see Rot and Ruin and the Selection. I love the selection and the thought of zombies in it makes me stupid happy.


2. Ahh this one might be a bit crazy but.. Hunger Games meets Fruits Basket. I'd love to see them fighting to the death but if they get hugged or touched they turn into animals. I'd read that.


3. I Hunt Killers meets Need. Serial killer fairies. Yes please.


4. Miss Peregrine's meets Cinder. Imagine the Lunar Chronicles characters with powers. I'd love a darker version of TLC.


5. Reboot and Splintered. Imagine a Morpheus reboot. Terrifying.


6. Monument 14 and Eleanor & Park. An apocalyptic Eleanor and park with lots of dark and lots of geeky references. I might write this.


7. The Ghost Files and Everything, Everything! You guys the ideas coming to my head right now.


8. Lumberjanes meets Rat Queens in a fantasy D&D summer camp


9. A horror pumpkin patch in Pumpkinheads meets Nailbiter.


10. Three Truths and a Lie meets Made For You in a stalker thriller...

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice mashups! Mainly new to me ones but 2 or 3 are familiar! Lol. Liking the sounds of these though!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...