Thursday, August 10, 2023

Tag, You're It! Horror Movie Tag

                    

 Horror Movie Tag found from Karli Ray


What is the first horror movie you remember watching?
When I was like 4 or so my babysitters had me watch Child's Play and IT. But my first horror movie that I watched by choice was either The Village or When a Stranger Calls.


John's answer: 
Child's Play


What is your favorite horror movie?
I... can't pick just one. It depends on my mood and sub genre. I love the original and remake of Pet Semetary, As Above So Below, Black Phone, Scream, Summer of 84, The Woman in Black, Conjuring.. I can keep going. Eventually I'll post my top whatever favorite horror movies. 


John's answer: 
Conjuring 2

What is your favorite horror movie sub-genre?

I love slashers and psychological thrillers. But also apocalyptic and zombie. And creature features.  


John's answer: 
Paranormal

What sub-genre scares you the most?
Probably paranormal. Anything demonic gets me.  


John's answer: 
Paranormal

What is the last horror movie you watched that actually scared you?
So it's one of my favorites as mentioned above.. Conjuring. No matter how many times it always scares me. The whole universe actually. Especially The Nun. That one messed me up. 


John's answer: 
The Nun.


Who is your ultimate Scream Queen?

Oh no... Uhm. I mean I love Jamie Lee.. But also Samara Weaving is up there. Jenna Ortega, Vera Farmiga...

John's answer: 
Samara Weaving

What’s your favorite on-screen kill?
I don't know if I have one. I think the one that I always remember is in Mirrors where the chick is in the bathtub and her reflection makes her grab her mouth and tear her face in half. 


John's answer: 
Jason with the Sleeping Bag in Friday the 13th Part VII


What’s your favorite horror franchise?
Probably Scream or Conjuring. I really like Final Destination too. 

John's answer: 
Conjuring.

Who’s your favorite horror director?
Oh gosh.. John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Eli Roth, Jason Blum

John's answer: 
James Wan, John Carpenter, Sam Raimi, Eli Roth, Wes Craven


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...