Tuesday, August 8, 2023

July Recap + August TBR and Plans

And July is done! We now have a three month old, we had our first 4th of July with June we went to the er and urgent care once or twice, Finn came back from his dad's and we started school back.


Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched: 

Favorite movies watched: 


Reading stats
Total books read: 20
Kids: 25
(Not counting into my total because I'm only doing my books for that)
MG: 0
YA: 10
Adult: 9
NF: 0
Graphic Novels: 1
Manga: 0

1 Star Reads: 1
2 Star Reads: 3
3 Star Reads:  4
4 Star Reads: 10
5 Star Reads: 2

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):

August TBR: 


August movies to watch: 

August events and plans:
Finn's 10th birthday! Hoping to start back up in Judo and get him into a co-op as well. John's birthday, Finn's well-check, Juniper's appointment to schedule the surgery for her face. Then school and that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...