Friday, August 18, 2023

Through My Eyes Photography: Juniper 1 Month

  

Through My Eyes Photography is my photography business that I officially started in 2020. I have been doing photography for 16 years now and have gotten pretty serious about it. These posts are going to be either my newest photos or some photos I want to highlight. 

When Juniper turned 1 month old I wasn't quite sure what I was doing with taking photos of a baby, so I didn't get as many as I would have liked. But here are some of my favorites.
There's a post at the bottom that goes to the album of all of the photos on my photography facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...