Friday, August 11, 2023

Wee Reads: Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

    

When Finn was born we loved to read to him and decided to start a special feature on our blog just for his books. Now we have Juniper to read to and thought we would revive the feature with her books.

Uni the Unicorn
Series: Uni the Unicorn
Genre: Children's
Format: Board book
Published: August 26th, 2014 by Random House Studio

What it's about
Uni is just like all the other unicorns . . . except for one she believes that little girls are REAL. This magical story by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (author of I Wish You More ) illuminates Uni’s not-so-fantastical dream and celebrates the sparkle of believing. This charming board book edition will allow the youngest readers to slide down glorious friendship rainbows alongside Uni and the little girl in whom she believes so very much. Be sure to look for the enchanting sequel, Uni the Unicorn and the Dream Come True, available as a hardcover picture book!
Mama Thinks:
Uni the Unicorn has been one of my favorite books since Finn was little. I even have a Uni the Unicorn plush. I love the story and the artwork. I think it's a beautiful book for a little human. 

Our favorite pages:

Similar Books...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...