Saturday, July 1, 2023

June Recap + July Plans and TBR

Wow! June came and went. It was here and then it wasn't. I think it's because we have a newborn but my God it flew by!
We didn't do much, went to the library a few times, went to lunch or breakfast a couple times, Finn had VBS, Juniper turned 1 month old, we took so many pictures, and we just enjoyed having a baby. 

Here are some of my favorite pics of June (The month and the baby). 



Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched: 


Movies watched: 

Reading stats
Total books read: 12
Kids: 40
(Not counting into my total because I'm only doing my books for that)
MG: 0
YA: 7
Adult: 5
NF: 0
Graphic Novels: 0
Manga: 0

1 Star Reads: 0
2 Star Reads: 1
3 Star Reads:  3
4 Star Reads: 6
5 Star Reads: 2

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):

July TBR: 

July movies to watch: 


July events and plans:
Finn will be home soon! and then we have 4th of July, other than that I don't think we really have anything planned in July. I know we want to get the house completely home study ready, but that's about it! I have her 4th of July photoshoot, 2 month photoshoot, and then a special one for Henry because his angelversary is in July. 

July photo challenge:

4 comments:

  1. What adorable baby pictures! And very fashionable outfits. Cute. That's a lot of books on your plate with a new baby. Every time the movie Cast Away is on I seem to get caught up and watch it again. I hope you enjoyed it. It's a good one! Thx for stopping by my site recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is absolutely adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new addition! I hope you enjoyed Schitt's Creek. That is one of my all-time favourite sit coms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those baby pictures do take me back to when I was documenting my own precious babies who have only grown more precious with the years. Thanks for visiting and taking time to comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...