Thursday, July 27, 2023

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge: July Update 2

  

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. The bingo cards are from TheBlairBitch

Finish this months bingo card!! Finally watched the last two movies. Now I'm not sure if I want to start the next bingo card or just wait..



Salem's Lot
Mini review: Honestly I was super bored this whole movie. It was too long and just blah.

The Faculty watched on Redbox
Mini review: The Faculty isn't my favorite, but I don't dislike it. It's something I can watch every once in a while. I don't really find it scary at all.

You can follow me on Instagram or TikTok as well. 








1 comment:

  1. I just learned of one that sounds interesting. It's by the guy who did A Christmas Story of all things. It's called Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things and it's free on Pluto. I'm going to try to have Thursdays be Horror Thursdays so Imma try to watch it on Thurs.

    Sorry the two you mentioned in this post weren't great.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...