Friday, July 21, 2023

Deweys 24 Hour Reverse Readathon Introduction Post

Hello reverse readathon! I actually prefer reverse readathons as opposed to the traditional 24 hour readathons. I feel like I read more for some reason. 
I'm really really excited for this one because the one in April we didn't do because it was right before Elizabeth was being induced with Junie. So I'm really hoping to be able to read a lot. I'm typing this up the Saturday before so I can schedule it and I'll be prepping the other ones so when it's time to post I can just hurry and update and not miss too much reading time.  
I usually have 4 posts besides this one during the readathon, so I'll update every 6 hours. I'm really hoping to play some Disney Dreamlight, or something during it. I'm also hoping Juniper behaves so we can enjoy reading.

Introduction:
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?:
Texas!


Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?:
I'm stupid excited for You're Not Supposed to Die Tonight. 

Which snacks are you most looking forward to?:
I'm trying to talk hubs into making some stuff. Maybe some jalapeno poppers, salsa, street corn, or something of the sort. 
We'll definitely have some fruits and veggies. I love fruit salads so maybe that. Plus it's hot so the fruitier the better. 
I'd love to make some lemon puppy chow. Ooh and queso or spinach artichoke dip. 
We usually get some candy and some chips too. 

Tell us a little something about yourself!:
Hey, y'all. My name's Ash, I'm a 30 year old homeschoolin stay at home mama. I have a 10 year old, a 3 month old, and two angel babies. I love horror movies, reading (obviously), photography, and video games. 



If you'd like to follow my instagram or tiktok I'll be posting updates there too. 



Here are the books I hope to finish this readathon: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...