Sunday, July 2, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up June 25th-July 1

                             

 Weekly Wrap Up June 25th-July 1

Life Stuff:
Man June went by so quickly. Last week we got Junie more on a schedule, I learned how to baby wear, I read, cleaned, watched movies, blogged a ton. Elizabeth is here visiting for a few days and we just watched movies and hung out. 
    
Coming up this week:
Finn's coming home today! And we're going to dinner with John's parents tonight. We have Juniper's 2 month check up tomorrow and 4th of July is Tuesday.

Finn learned about in school:

It's summer break!

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 

Played:
Nothing this week.

Watched:

This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...