Monday, July 24, 2023

I Loved It Then, Will I Now? Introduction Post

 
I decided I wanted to do a series where I go back and read favorite (4 and 5 star) reads from 2013 and before and see if I still love them.

I don't know why I thought this would be fun, but here we are. I'm trying to read 4 a week but that might be difficult with all the other books I have planned, and some of these books I can't even find anywhere unless I buy them, and I really don't want to do that if I don't know if I'm still going to like the book.
There's roughly 80 books in total, I'll put them down below and then I'll do an updated post weekly, hopefully. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...