Saturday, July 15, 2023

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge: July Update 1

 

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. The bingo cards are from TheBlairBitch

Whoo! First week of the challenge done and I think I did pretty well! I've watched a total of  13 movies. My goal was 5. So go me. I have 3 more to do and one I have to rent and one I just really don't want to watch. So here is the original bingo card in case you want to save and try it out. And then next to it is my updated bingo card. 
Under the bingo cards I will post my aesthetic cards I made for instagram and some mini reviews of the ones I watched. I will post full reviews on my Watch With Me later. 

Also if I finish this one early I might start on next months, but I have a few others I wanted to watch this month we haven't gotten to. 

Scream watched on Paramount+
Mini review: Scream is obviously a classic, it's one of our go to horror movies and was one of Finn's first horror movies. It's also one of my favorite horror franchises.



Children of the Corn watched on Shudder
Mini review: We watched the new Children of the Corn movie on Shudder. I had high hopes because I'm really not a fan of the original, I find it to be boring. This one was just weird... 

Carrie watched on Tubi
Mini review: Finn is a huge fan of the Carrie remake and I told him he needs to watch the original. He said he didn't like it as much and he was surprised by the amount of boobs he saw. I like them both equally. 

The Houses October Built watched on Tubi
Mini review: I tried watching this before and honestly I don't get the hype. I find it to be really boring and kind of hard to follow.

Halloween watched on Shudder
Mini review: I tried watching this before and honestly I don't get the hype. I find it to be really boring and kind of hard to follow.

The Conjuring on Max
Mini review: This is one of our favorite franchises as well. No matter how many times I've seen it, it still scares the absolute sh*t out of me. 

Rosemary's Baby watched on Tubi
Mini review: I've only seen this movie once before and I remember I didn't care for it. It's slow and just kind of meh. 

Hereditary
Mini review: No matter how many times I watch this I hate it every time. It's not scary it's just weird and kind of boring. 

Poltergeist
Mini review: This is one of the first horror movies Finn ever watched and he still loves it. It's not my favorite and to be honest I like the remake better. But I don't hate it.

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Mini review: A classic, obviously. Freddy is always a favorite.

Night of the Living Dead watched on 
Mini review: I tried watching this before and honestly I don't get the hype. I find it to be really boring and kind of hard to follow.

The Exorcist  
Mini review: I'm not a huge fan of The Exorcist, to be honest. It's an okay movie but I don't think it's scary. 

The Babadook watched on Shudder
Mini review: The Babadook is an... interesting movie. Also not scary, but the lore is interesting.

You can follow me on Instagram or TikTok as well. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow you did great with your first Bingo card!
    Halloween is my #1 favorite scary movie and still scares me to this day. Just hearing the music, or a wind chime makes my hair stand on end.

    I obviously need to see Scream and The Conjuring! I agree with you on most of the other movies you mentioned...Carrie, Exorcist, Poltergeist, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...