Sunday, July 16, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up July 9th-15th

                  

Weekly Wrap Up July 9th-15th

Don't miss these posts coming up:
Wee Reads: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Top Ten Tuesday: One Word Titles
Waiting on Wednesday 
Book Review: Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Cover Up: Orange Faves
Watch With Me Movie Review: Renfield
Down the TBR Hole
Reverse Readathon

Life Stuff:
Like I said I had that photo shoot on Sunday, unfortunately the person I did the shoot for didn't like how the photos came out. 
We had therapy for Finn, cleaned, worked on school, and watched a lot of movies. I did just a small amount of reading. Hoping to get back into reading this week but with Finn getting fully back into school I doubt I'll be able to.
We also had an appointment for June to check out her hernia and it's doing okay. 
Finn had his first ever Pokemon club and his dad took him to dinner. And we went to a family missions day at church. 
    
Coming up this week:
We have a puzzle day at the library we might go to, then more therapy, Junie's first storytime at the library, and then Friday is the reverse readathon. 

Finn learned about in school:

We're doing refresher stuff but working on 4th grade math and language arts.

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 

Played:
Nothing this week.

Watched:

This week's TBR:

Readathon TBR

This week's TBW: 




1 comment:

  1. I just love Junie's gummy smile! Babies have the sweetest smiles and they always melt my icy heart! Lol!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...