Sunday, July 23, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up: July 16th-22nd

                   

Weekly Wrap Up July 16th-22nd

Don't miss these posts coming up:
Throwback Faves Introduction
Wee Reads: Pride and Prejudice BabyLit
Top Ten Tuesday: I Should Have DNF'd
    Waiting on Wednesday
Book Review: How To Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
Cover Up: Fave Yellows
Watch With Me: Sick
Through My Eyes Photography: On the Farm
Wee Reads: The Dark Crystal 

Life Stuff:
This week I did a lot of reading, we cleaned, did laundry, Juniper went to her first storytime, and we did a lot of school. We also had the readathon, which was mostly a success. 
I didn't read as much as i had wanted to, but I still got quite a bit done. 
    
Coming up this week:
We have plans with a friend, school, reading, and then Junie has another storytime and a playtime at the library. 

Finn learned about in school:

Finn learned about the 13 colonies, the scientific method, rivers, natural disasters, and idioms.

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 

Played:
Nothing this week.

Watched:

This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 




1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good week! Loving these pictures of Juniper! She's so cute!

    I still need to start Maureen Johnson's new series! And Lying in the Deep for that matter! Hope you enjoy your books and movies for the week ahead!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...