Thursday, July 6, 2023

Watch With Me: Missing

 


Movie: Missing
Genre: Mystery thriller
Rating: PG-13
Release Date:  January 20th, 2023
Director: Nicholas D. Johnson
Stars: Nia Long, Storm Reid, Ken Leung
What it's about:
After her mother goes missing, a young woman tries to find her from home, using tools available to her online.

What I thought:
This was a really great thriller that kept you guessing. I had no idea where the movie was going and there was so many twists and turns I never knew what was going to happen next. It had me on the edge of my seat going "what!?" "wait WHAT!?"
It started off a little slow, but honestly it picked up speed quickly. I also really loved the found footage aspect of the movie and I thought the story line and acting were great. 

Overall:

If you liked this movie then watch...

Fun facts:
This movie is a standalone sequel to Searching (2018), which starred John Cho. This movie starts with docudrama footage based on the events of the previous film.

In one of the first shots of Kevin's Google account, you can see that Kevin has 420.69 GB left of storage in his Google Drive.

Halfway through the movie the main character gets a text from the film's producer Sev Ohanian spoiling the entire end of the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...