Friday, January 7, 2022

Book Blogger Hop: Do you have a genre you haven't read before but would like to?

What To Do:

1. Post an answer for the prompt.

2. Enter your Name/Nickname @ Blog Name and the direct URL to your post answering this week’s question linky list widget. Here's an example: Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

3. Please visit other blogs on the list and leave a comment on their BBH post.

This week's prompt:
Do you have a genre you haven't read before but would like to?

I don't think I have one I haven't read but want to, I think I've read most genres at least once. However, I would like to branch out a bit with the genres I do read. I mostly read horror and mystery thriller, followed by YA contemporary. 

I would love to read more sci-fi and non-fiction!

What about you? Is there any genres you haven't read but would like to, or are you like me? You want to branch out a bit more?



1 comment:

  1. The only genre I haven't read at this point is SteamPunk. lol One of these days I might.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...