Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 in Review. PT 1


Wow! I cannot believe that it's already going to be 2022. 2021 felt like it flew by, but also like it lasted forever.
We worked on getting the house ready for us to get a home study so we can adopt, we're still working on it. I started homeschooling Finn, I got a job that I worked at watching a little girl for a few months, I left that in September. Other than that here's our year in review.

So let's just jump in shall we!?
It snowed!


We went to a water circus.


I started junk journaling


I made my first charcuterie board


It froze and we lost power and water for almost a week


I turned 28!


We went camping and our tent broke after using it once.


John and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and got badass matching tattoos


We had Easter!


My brother proposed to his girlfriend and I got to take pictures!


I got a new camera.


I started doing resin products

Started a job


Cut my hair


Finn finished school


Cooked a bunch of food for my soon to be sister in laws birthday

Went and played glow in the dark mini golf


I had over 60 orders in June


Yay Fourth of July!


Made my first business shirt


Henry’s second heavenly birthday

Hubs 27 birthday


Dyes Finns hair with permanent dye for the first time


Said goodbye to a Luna after 12 years with her. 


Finn met Bucee


I was a bridesmaid!


Finn started 3rd grade as a homeschooler


Finn turned 8!

We got Friday the 13th tattoos.


Went to a small fall fest with John's family


Made a shirt for Finn for our favorite band and some of his favorite lyrics


Finn sold $3k worth of popcorn


Went to another fall fest with my parents


Went to a haunted house place with hubs


Did the 24 hour readathon and read 10 books


Went to Fredericksburg with my family


Yay Halloween


Did my first set of professional headshots in years


Played a ton of animal crossing


Thanksgiving!


Went to my grandparents for a second Thanksgiving


Decorated for Christmas


Finn went to see Santa


Christmas! It was our first Christmas without Finn. And I didn't like it. Luckily he came home in the evening. 


Binge watched Finn's first "adult" show, Cobra Kai. 

Greyson's 3rd heavenly birthday.


My best friend and her daughter came over for New Years


And Happy New Years!



And that's just a look at the interesting things that happened in 2021! 

I'm going to have to do this in 2 parts, because I want to post my favorite things from 2021. So this is the end of part 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...