Sunday, January 2, 2022

2021 In Review: PT 2


Here is part 2 of my 2021 in review. I wanted to post my favorites of 2021. My favorite things I've made, favorite movies, favorite books. 

Things made:


Photos taken:


Books read:
Scarlett Hart: Monster HunterIn the Hall with the Knife (Clue Mystery, #1)Fable (Fable, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Hide and Don't Seek: And Other Very Scary StoriesThe Final Girl Support GroupHostile TerritoryExorsisters, Vol. 2Aquicorn CovePlaying with FireAftershocksGhosted in L.A., Vol. 1Cheshire CrossingSpontaneousGoldie Vance Vol. 1Basketful of HeadsThe Tea Dragon Society (Tea Dragon, #1)The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)The Last 8 (The Last 8, #1)Serious MoonlightTo Catch a Killer (Erin Blake #1)Rolling in the Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #0.5)Seven Dirty SecretsGotham HighElla, The Slayer (Serenity House, #1)None Shall SleepThat WeekendMisfit City Vol. 2Night RoadSheets (Sheets, #1)Jonesy, Vol. 1Survive the NightThe Third TwinThe Lost ApothecaryStarry EyesThe Sun Down MotelGeekerella (Once Upon a Con, #1)Teen Titans: Raven (Teen Titans, #1)The Plain JanesMagic to Brew (Moonstruck #1)Grimoire NoirThese Witches Don't Burn (These Witches Don't Burn, #1)BlackbirdThe Dead and the DarkAmy Chelsea Stacie DeeThe CousinsIf You Find MeShadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)The Girls WeekendAll the Pretty Things


Favorite movies watched:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...