Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Watch With Me: 52 Week Movie Challenge

 

I'm really trying to branch out on the movies I watch, I mostly watch horror and thriller. So I decided to do a 52 week movie challenge. Every week there is a new challenge. I'll watch the movie and then post about it. 

Here is the prompts if anyone wants to join.

1. Best picture winner
2. A movie "classic"
3. Low budget, big box office
4. Starring animals
5. Early film of a famous actor/actress
6. With subtitles
7. Stop motion film
8. Set during a historic war
9. Independent film
10. Family- Friendly movie
11. Best original screenplay 
12. Controversial film
13. Based on or turned into a TV series
14. Based on a true story
15. "B" Movie
16. Silent film
17. Animated feature
18. Set in the distant future
19. Rich vs. poor
20. Set during your favorite time period
21. Best cinematography winner
22. Musical
23. Set pre-1900's
24. New release
25. 25th anniversary this year
26. Features an illness
27. Strong, female lead
28. Set during the decade you were born
29. Based around a sport
30. A remake
31. Film festival winner
32. Black and white film
33. A sequel
34. Set during the great depression
35. Book adaptation
36. Your favorite film
37. Natural disaster
38. Set in your location or region
39. About a composer, musician, band, or group
40. Foreign film 
41. Holiday movie
42. First film of a famous director
43. Set in a college
44. Best music (Original score) winner
45. Adapted from a play
46. With your favorite actor/actress
47. About a famous person
48. Set in a country you want to visit
49. Based around a religion
50. 50th anniversary this year
51. Film you personally relate to
52. Released the decade you were born 

And there you have it! 1 years worth of movies. If you decide to do this, make sure to link back to me so I can see your movie choices!


1 comment:

  1. This is actually such a cool idea! I might have to try something like this. I haven't watched many movies, which is something my younger sister (a real movie connoisseur haha) loves to make fun of. Maybe this is something we can tackle together. Wishing you a happy new year : )

    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...