Sunday, January 2, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up December 26th, 2021- January 1st, 2022

 

Weekly Wrap Up December 26th, 2021- January 1st, 2022

It's been a pretty chill week for the most part. Me and Finn binge watched Cobra Kai and then started Lost in Space. I started binging T@gged on Netflix, and me and John started binging the Scream TV show. 
John and I also started our movie marathon of the month, which is Child's Play. So my goals this month is finish Child's Play, T@gged, Scream TV series, and Lost in Space. 
We did a lot of cleaning, started organizing, I started this blog, started journaling. And that's about it.
On the New Year my best friend and her kiddos came over. We had a good time and rang in the new year together, it was wonderful. 
Other than that we took down our Christmas decorations, did laundry, and well that was about it.

On the blog this week:
About me
Book Review: The Violent Season
The New Year Book Tag
2021 in Review: Pt 1
2021 in Review: Pt 2


Photos from this week:

Books Read:


Watched:

This week's TBR: (I'm aiming high)

This week's TBW:


This week's goals:
Lose 7 pounds
Complete my habit tracker every day
Clean and organize my room and Finn's room
Walk every day
Follow my diet
Less prep for the month of January 
Plan blog posts for month of January (mostly)

13 comments:

  1. Wow. You have been busy - and plant to be busier still. Good luck - and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm doing a boiled egg diet for the next two weeks! It's a super strict diet that's supposed to help you lose 24 lbs in 2 weeks. So 7 is aiming low, but I don't want to set my expectations too high!

      Delete
  3. I need to lose weight but a boiled egg diet sounds a bit like too much hard work to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as much work as you'd think, except peeling eggs isn't fun. I'll definitely be posting about it here soon.

      Delete
  4. I really do have to lose weight this year and now I have finally admitted it to myself, I promise to do something about it!!

    Welcome to Blogland! I hope you make lots of new friends and decide to stop around, it is great place to make new friends!

    That is one adventurous target for January reading, I can only dream of such a number of books read. I wish you luck, you have some great titles in your list, some of which I have added to my own 'wish list' too, and I hope you decide to share your reviews.

    I hope that 2022 is kind to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely keep me updated, having an accountability partner really helps, at least it does with me.

      Thank you! This is my second blog, I worked on a book blog with my mom for years, but I wanted to expand to more than just books.

      That's just my weekly reads list, my January goal is 19 books :)

      Thank you! You as well.

      Delete
  5. I’m glad you had a wonderful New Year!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog. Happy new year ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't watched Lost in Space yet, but I keep trying to interest my family in it because I think it'd be a good family show for us to enjoy together. I may have to just watch it on my own. I hope you get to all the books you hope to read this week. They all look good! Have a great week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're almost done with the first season, it gets a little intense at times, but depending on how old your kiddos are I'm sure they'd be fine! My 8 year old is used to stuff like this and just loves it.
      You as well thank you!

      Delete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...