Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Prepared Prepper's Wishlist: Tiny Tools

 

The Prepared Preppers Wishlist is a list of items that I think any prepper would benefit from or be able to use.


This Prepared Prepper's Wishlist I decided to just look for survival items on Etsy. I found some really great survival guides that are small and able to be carried in your every day carry, bug out bag, or in your car. 

I also found some tiny knives and other tiny survival items.




What are some of your favorite tiny survival tools? Or what are some tools you wish came this tiny?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...