Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October Monthly Recap + November TBR

And just like that spoopy season is over. It's bittersweet. I'm glad it's over, because then I get to put up Christmas. Yes, I go straight from Halloween to Christmas, fight me.
We did a lot, but nothing all at once, I feel like. We were busy but not as busy as I thought we would be. We watched a ton of movies, I read a ton of books, we had our readathon, picked and carved pumpkins, and so much more.
I'm still waiting for cooler weather here though then it will really feel like fall. 

Here are some of my favorite pics of October. 

Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched: 

Movies watched: 41! I swear it was more. 

Some of my favorite movies watched in October:

Reading stats
Total books read: 
Kids: 0
MG: 1
YA: 15
Adult: 18
NF: 0
Graphic Novels: 1
Manga: 0

1 Star Reads: 2
2 Star Reads: 2
3 Star Reads: 6
4 Star Reads: 21
5 Star Reads: 4

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):


November TBR: (I don't even know why I make a TBR, I'm such a mood reader. Oh well)



November movies to watch: 
I actually started a new series where I'm drawing and watching a movie every day until I make it through my whole movie collection. I'll end up watching more than one most days, but I'm going to watch at least one. 


November events and plans:
John and I are going to San Antonio for a little weekend getaway. Other than that we have Thanksgiving and we're going to try to make it up to my grandparents that weekend too. We don't have anything else going on besides that, that I know of at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...