Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Top Ten (Twelve) Tuesday: All My Series

   

 Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is about series, whether it be series you want to start, re-read, or finish. I decided I was going to post my top ten series I want to finish. Most of these I'll have to restart, but a couple I'll just keep going from where I started this year.

This was so hard, I have about 20 I need to restart/finish. That's not including series I own but haven't even started. I decided to pick 12, because that's one a month next year.

In no order...

Red Queen

Gone

The Chemical Garden

Rot and Ruin


How to Hang a Witch

Morganville Vampires


Gated

Clue Mystery

Dorothy Must Die

Jackaby

Market of Monsters

Poison Study


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...