Sunday, November 6, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up October 30th-November 5th

              

Life Stuff:
Of course Halloween was this week, which was a lot of fun. We dressed up like clowns, got so much candy, and passed out hard. Finn and I worked on putting up the Halloween decor and getting everything cleaned up, because this next week we will be putting Christmas stuff up. I know it's early but A.) It makes me happy, B.) it's my house so mind ya business, and C.) this is the only weekend we'll have Finn before Thanksgiving and he obviously has to be there.
Anyway! My brother and his wife came, so John could marry them and to visit. We roleplayed for a bit and just spent some time together. 
We got a couple Christmas decorations, I got a Coraline stuffed animal and a black Philip stuffed animal. 
We went a couple places yesterday morning and then went to a Day of the Dead festival that my city has. Then we went home and watched some movies. 
It was a good weekend, which is great, because we found out on Friday that we won't be able to take our vacation to San Antonio, which caused a lot of depression.

Finn learned about in school:

No school this week, we didn't make it to the library. 

Photos from this week:


Books Read: Slow week, depression hit me like a truck.

Books DNF'd:
None this week! :)

Watched:


This week's TBR: Hopefully I can read more this week than I did last week. 

This week's TBW: I went ahead and drew for this weeks movies. I'm still trying to do at least one movie a day until I've seen my entire movie collection.





3 comments:

  1. Your costumes are adorable!!! Enjoy your Christmas decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute.
    My daughter took down the Halloween stuff and has started putting up the Christmas stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...