Monday, November 14, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up November 6th- 12th

               
 Weekly Wrap Up November 6th- 12th

Life Stuff:
This week.. well I'm having some mental health issues. It happens. But I didn't really blog this week, I barely watched movies, and I barely read. I did get my Christmas decor mostly up, we got new decor, and we put up the Christmas tree. I'll post pics next week. We ran a lot of errands this week too and really just spent a lot of time together. 
Saturday was our nieces birthday party, so Finn got to spend time with them. 
We also watched Where the Crawdads Sing and I'm not going to lie, I think it's my favorite movie that came out this year. And we've seen quite a few good movies.
Hoping to watch Smile, Nope, or Bullet Train this week. Maybe all three?


Finn learned about in school:

No school this week, we didn't make it to the library. 

Photos from this week:



Books Read: Reading slump!


Books DNF'd:
None this week! :)

Watched:



This week's TBR: I'm thinking I'm going to take a reading break this week and next, especially with Thanksgiving being next week. I'm going to catch up on movies, cleaning, reviews, and stuff like that. I'll keep this here, in case I decide to read. 

This week's TBW: I went ahead and drew for this weeks movies. I'm still trying to do at least one movie a day until I've seen my entire movie collection.




3 comments:

  1. Oh that's some really cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I loved both the book and the movie of Where the Crawdads Sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Crawdads on my TBR forever. Now that the movie is on Netflix, I may need to finally read it!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...