Monday, December 27, 2021

About me!

 


Hey y'all! I want to start out my brand new blog by introducing myself.
My name is Ash, I have been blogging on and off for years now. I had a book blog that I shared with my mom, Jenn. But I have decided to break from that and start my own blog, where I can post more than just book stuff, but a little bit of everything.

I am 28 years old, I live in Texas, and I am a stay at home mom and homeschool teacher to my 8 year old son, Finn. 

On top of being a stay at home mom and teacher, I also have two small businesses. The first small business is Through My Eyes Photography. I have been doing photography for 15 years now. 
The other small business is Little Bear Little Fox and it's a business I started after losing two babies to miscarriages. I specialize in awareness and memorial items, but I make all kinds of other things such as shirts, wine glasses, decorations, keychains, and more. 

I mentioned above that I lost two babies to miscarriages so I want to talk a bit about those babies. 
My first angel is Greyson, and I lost him at 15 weeks to a missed miscarriage. I found out on Christmas eve of 2018 that he did not have a heartbeat. My second angel is Henry and I lost him at 15 weeks as well to a missed miscarriage. I found out in July of 2019 that he no longer had a heartbeat. 
Since then I have not been able to get pregnant again, and I was diagnosed with PCOS. Struggling with infertility while also struggling with PCOS has made life difficult, however I am trying to get over this hurdle.

I also struggle with depression, BPD, PTSD, and anxiety. These are things that I plan on bringing awareness to on this blog. 

With this blog I plan on doing reviews, survival hacks and info, recipes, along with talking about life stuff, and well.. other stuff too. Really just anything I feel like posting. I guess I don't really plan on anyone reading this, it's mostly for me to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...