Friday, December 31, 2021

The New Year Book Tag

 

The New Year Book Tag 

This is supposed to be for 2021, but I just changed the dates to 2022. I figured this was the best start to 2022.

How many books are you planning to read this year?
At minimum 200. I usually hit a dry spell about mid year, so I'm going to try to avoid that this year. If I can do that then I should be able to get to 200 no problem. 

Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2020, but want to make a priority in 2021?



Name a genre you want to read more of in 2021?
I'm split on this. Part of me just wants to keep reading horror, thriller, mystery, etc. But I also want to expand my horizons. Maybe more nonfic?


Three non-book related goals for 2021?
Lose weight
Be more organized/clean more. 
Adopt

What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
I got all these at the same time. 



I'm tagging whoever wants to do the tag as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...