Sunday, October 4, 2026

Weekly Wrap Up: September 27th-October 3rd

                             

Weekly Wrap Up: September 27th-October 3rd

Life Stuff:
John stayed home this week, and still got paid. Which was awesome. They had some safety stuff they had to do so the jobsite was closed all week.
We watched a bunch of movies, I started binge watching through American Horror Story and I finished the first season and only got a couple episodes through the second season. 
I've been prepping for Indie's party all week too, making her tutu, etc. And I went and saw Practical Magic 2 on Sunday and Verity on Thursday. I don't normally go to the movies this much, but I've gone quite a bit this year!
    
Coming up this week:
More birthday prep, more books, more movies, the usual.


Photos from this week:


Books Read: 
I barely read, because John was home and he distracts me. Rude.

Played:
I didn't really play anything this week. 

Watched:


This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...