Monday, October 5, 2026

It's Monday! How About a Check-In?

It's Monday! How About a Check-in? Is a weekly feature I created to post updates on any goals, challenges, etc. 

This is my first one! I am not quite sure how I want to format it, so this might change over the weeks. For now... I guess I'll just do my challenges.

Goodreads

2026 reading challenge: 


Seasonal reading challenge Fall 2026:
The Seasonal Reading Challenge is a group I help run on Goodreads, and every three months we have new tasks to complete! For fall it runs from 9/1-11/30

I've finished 15 out of 54 tasks
I've read 21 out of 71 books! 


Pick One For Me:
This one is from the group
Every month someone picks 3 books off my list for me to read that month. So this will change monthly.
I've read 0/3 so far.



Movies:
2026 31 Days of Halloween Horror Challenge:


Here is my list in order, I'm a day behind because Finn was at his dad's. But we will get caught up today. If there is an original or remake we are trying to watch both, but at the very least we're watching the one Finn hasn't seen/the one that fits the prompt.


And that is where I am right now! More next week!
What challenges are you doing? Have you completed any?

3 comments:

  1. You've got such a fun spooky season lined up! Here's to achieving all your goals XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. The only challenge I made was the Goodreads goal of 100 books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'm in awe of the books you've read so far! I lost my stride years ago and now just aim for 50! lol.

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...