Saturday, October 3, 2026

It's Saturday, What's Cookin? 10/5-10/11

 

It's Saturday, What's Cookin'? is a weekly meme where I show off and talk about the recipes we're making the following week!

Here is this week's lineup!

Monday: 
Slow cooker beef stew

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday: 
Baked ziti with salad

Saturday:
Indie's birthday party, so will probably eat leftovers.

Sunday:
Going to the pumpkin patch, so probably going to eat there.

Here are pictures from last week!
Monday: 
Slow cooker chicken tikka masala with riced cauliflower


Tuesday:


Wednesday:
Hamburger tacos (The lettuce went bad so couldn't do salad bowls)


Thursday:


Friday: 
We ate out

Saturday:
Vampire family night!
Roasted veggie pasta with bat nuggets
Garlic bread
Red velvet cupcakes



Have a great week y'all!




1 comment:

  1. This was a great read and I learned several useful points from it. The article is well organized, informative, and written in a way that keeps the reader interested. I also appreciate that the information is explained rather than simply listed, which makes the content much more helpful. You have done an excellent job covering the topic in a clear and practical manner.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...