Wednesday, October 7, 2026

WWBC: A Profession From a Book, Movie, or TV Show That I'd Like to Try



This week's WWBC question is a profession from a book, movie, or TV show that I'd like to try?

Oh.. That's an.. interesting question that I don't know how to answer.
Oh! What about a cryptozoologist!? I've read quite a few books and watched quite a few movies recently with one in them.
I did some research too, and there's no formal education needed to become one. So I can just do a bunch of research, learn some things, and call myself one.

You know what, that's my new goal in life. I am going to learn everything I can and do studies on cryptids.

What about you? What is a profession in a book, movie, or tv show that you'd like to try?

Bonus question.. What's your favorite cryptid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...