Saturday, October 3, 2026

September Recap + October TBR, TBW, and Plans


Where did September go!? It was just September 1st and I blinked and now I'm typing up my recap??
September seriously flew by and I barely remember any of it.
We went to my grandparents the first weekend, the next weekend my parents were out of town, and we haven't done much.
Finn has been playing D&D, we've been playing A LOT of games because we recently got Left4Dead on steam, and then we've been playing Roblox and Minecraft. 
I also got back into Stardew Valley. 
Other than that we haven't done much, cleaning, praying for an update about the adoption, Finn has been cooking a lot. John is back to only working long ish hours instead of LONG hours. 
Just kind of vibing at this point. 

Here are some of my favorite pics of September.


Favorite photography of September:


Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched:


Movies watched: 
I am the awful child and have not kept track. I am hoping to keep better track in October. 
28.. Ish

Here are my favorite movies of September:


Reading stats
Total books read: 15

MG: 2
YA: 4
Adult: 9
NF: 0
Graphic Novels: 0
Manga: 0

1 Star Reads: 0 
2 Star Reads: 1 
3 Star Reads: 6
4 Star Reads: 8
5 Star Reads: 0

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):


October TBR: 


October movies to watch: 



October events and plans:
October is always one of our busiest months. I'm going to see Verity with one of my book clubs. We have Indie's birthday party, pumpkin patch, Indie's actual birthday, the readathon, I have two book clubs, a spooky gift exchange, like 15 photoshoots, we're going to Sea World, and of course we have Halloween.

Activities/Crafts we have planned:
Ghost footprint painting
Ghost handprint ornament
Vampire family night
Halloween movie night
Witchy kitchen day (Haven't planned what we're making yet)
Ghost banner
Spooky nighttime walk
Carving pumpkins
Dark hide and go seek
Halloween photos
Halloween scavenger hunt
Halloween movie marathon
Halloween game night
Halloween Eve fest 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...