Sunday, October 4, 2026

Finn's Noms: Broccoli and Cheese Stromboli

 

Finn's Noms is a weekly feature where Finn picks recipes out of the (many) cookbooks we have, and then cooks them for us!

Finn made a broccoli and cheese stromboli! He also made garlic roasted green beans, but that wasn't from the cookbook.


What book: Cookbook for Kids 

What recipe: Broccoli and Cheese Stromboli

Did we change anything: We just doubled it 

Why we chose that recipe: It looked tasty

Thoughts:
It was really good, it needed more protein though. 
There wasn't many steps but the steps themselves were lengthy, it was really easy to cook however. 

Would we change anything
Definitely needs protein. Maybe chicken?- Ash
Adding protein, probably chicken- Finn

Would we cook it again.
Yeah!

3.5/5 Yums


I really liked this one, I almost always love what Finn makes, but this one was so simple. It was easy and quick to make and it was yummy.
My only complaint is it didn't have any protein really, so adding chicken and maybe like a cheddar cheese would really add to the flavor plus adding in the protein. It would have helped to stretch it further too so we had leftovers.

The green beans were also simple but so good.

Next week we will be making Hasperat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...