Tuesday, October 6, 2026

TMST: If you had to teach a class or give a TED Talk, what would it be about?

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

This week's TMST is if I had to teach a class or give a TED talk, what would it be about?

And OH MY GOODNESS.. I could talk about books, movies (Especially horror), photography, cryptids, mushrooms, gardening, crafting, zombies, and survival for HOURS. 
Which might be why I talk about all of that on my blog.
Or homeschooling, that would be good too.

What about you? What could you teach a class or give a ted talk on?

1 comment:

  1. As I frequently teach classes on subjects I know little about...

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...