Weekly Wrap Up: September 20th-26th
Life Stuff:
The only downside to writing these is trying to remember the beginning of the week.
Like, what did I do Sunday/Monday/Tuesday?
Oh! I remember, okay, so Sunday we just hung out, enjoyed my parents still being gone.
Monday I picked them up from the airport, Tuesday we played minecraft a bit, Wednesday we went to a friends house, Thursday I decided to blog again and Finn cooked an amazing dinner. It was homemade meatballs, onion gravy, mashed potatoes, and glazed carrots.
Friday I didn't do much of anything until the evening. We had a parents night out at church and we were going to see the new Resident Evil but I had a panic attack, which sucks. We haven't been out without the kids in 6 months and I messed it up. High five.
Anyway, what I saw of it I loved it though and then I went home and me, my best friend Andrew, and Finn played Shift at Midnight for a bit.
I finally slept, 8 whole hours and woke up feeling so groggy and with a headache. Yay.
Saturday we had D&D, then I had a photoshoot, and we had a gnome family night. We didn't get to watch the movie or play the game, but we had mushroom shaped caprese bites and gnome brownies (Mini brownies topped with whipped cream and strawberries). We ended the night watching Passenger.
Coming up this week:
Church, and Sunday evening (tonight) me and my mom are going to see the new Practical Magic, I don't think I have anything really planned Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Thursday Finn cooks and I'm going to go see Verity, Friday we take him to his dad's and Saturday we have family night (Vampire themed!)
That's it for this week. Prepping for Indie's birthday party on the 10th, hopefully reading, hopefully watching lots of horror movies, playing some games. The fun stuff.











Glad you had a pretty good week for the most part. Sad to hear you had a panic attack on the one night you got to go out. Hope you're doing better now though. <3 Glad to head everyone else is doing well too!
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to read a short novella for the past two days and have been too busy to pick it up and it's driving me crazy! I thought it'd be a nice short read and I can conclude it's little run of being a two novella set. Can't wait to read Kelley's new book! I am sooo behind on all of her titles but all of her thriller/horror ones sound amazing and the ones I've read have been awesome!
Nice line up of reads for the week too! I still need to read Roux and Poston's! But I did get caught up with Maureen Johnson's Truly series at least! Lol. I remember I read Dreamland so very loooooong ago, back when I could still handle reading contemporary. Not really my genre anymore, but I remember liking Dessen back then!
Hope you enjoy al of your reads and movies for the week!
It sucks that you had a panic attack while you were trying to enjoy yourself and get some time alone with your significant other! It also sucks sleeping 8 hours only for you to feel the opposite of refreshed.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun pics, and Juniper looks so cute.
I hope you enjoyed all your reads - I wonder what you thought about Mislaid and Dive Bar.