Tuesday, September 29, 2026

TMST: Sweet or salty snacks?

 
Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

This week's TMST is sweet or salty snacks? What do you prefer?

I like both, depending on my mood. I also love them together, peanut mnms, reeses, stuff like that.
I also love to put mnms, peanut mnms, stuff like that inside my gardettos or cheetos and my husband HATES it.
But I really love them. 

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? Or are you like me and love to mix them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...