1. What was the last photo you took?
I did a paint photoshoot and when I took my pants off I had somehow gotten paint on me.
2. What was the last text message you received?
From my best friend, Andrew, "Hi, sorry for not responding sooner, work was f*cking aggravating. I sincerely hope your day got significantly better"
3. What was the last note you took?
My blog schedule lol
4. What was the last thing you googled?
What momo twins are, I saw a post on fb about it, so I was very curious.
In case you're wondering momo twins, or a monochorionic/monoamniotic twins are twins that share a single placenta and a single amniotic sac. Apparently it's not a good thing? I didn't delve that far into it.
5. What’s your most used emoji?
My top five most used are: ππππ€£π€€
6. What’s your home screen photo?
It's usually pictures of my kids rotating, but I tried to change just my home screen and NOT my lock screen and I accidentally did both???? And I've been too lazy to fix it. So this is it currently. It is super cute though.
7. What was your last food delivery?
We had Shake Shack! It wasn't good!
8. How many unread notifications do you have on your phone currently?
You don't want to know lol.
3 from weather channel, 1 from fandango, 1 from nourish, 1 from hablitic, 1 from toki, 6 from rosebud, 7 from goodreads, 7 from fable, 1 from storygraph, 15 from etsy, 62 from pinterest, 10 from messenger, 1 from groupme, 2 from Chatgpt, 332 from discord, 10 from thingsbook, 348 texts, 65 phone call notifications, 12 roblox, 2 flourish, 1 google photos, 2 capcut, 3 fellowship church, 6 bible...
You do the math lol.
9. How many alarms do you have set?
I don't have any set, but I have 5 that I've used.
10. What apps do you use the most?
My most used are: Facebook, messages, TikTok, ChatGPT, Instagram, Google Photos, and Amazon.
11. What percentage is your battery at right now?
Currently 52%
12. What is your average daily screen time?
Bro, I am ashamed. 8 hours 20 minutes.
13. What app takes up the most of your screen time?
Facebook at a whomping 11 hours and 3 minutes (That math ain't mathin...)
14. What is the most recently received notification on your phone?
Something shipped on Amazon, one of the girls Christmas presents.
15. What was the last app you downloaded?
Reel, I haven't used it yet.
16. What was the last screenshot you took?
Besides my lock screen... This is awful, please don't judge me. Dark humor is how I survive.
17. What was the last song you listened to?
The Great Unknown by Ice Nine Kills
18. How many photos are currently in your camera roll?
Yikes. 13,692
19. How many browser tabs do you currently have open?
95! Lol, I'll clear it out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment