Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Books and Movies!

 
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is a fall freebie! And I went back and forth on if I should do books/movies I can't wait to read/watch for fall or if I should do books/movies that make me think of fall.
So I decided to do both!

Top 5 Books that make me think of fall

Top 5 movies that make me think of fall

Top 5 fall books I can't wait to read

Top 5 fall movies I can't wait to watch 

17 comments:

  1. OOh nice! New to me ones on the books although I do believe I have that Ernshaw book somewhere in my TBR pile! Lol. Loving the first set of movies! I don't think I've ever seen Practical Magic but I love the other ones! Lol. Hope you enjoy the books and movies to be consumed this fall!


    Here's my TTT

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I did enjoy Dead Poet's Society and the most recent Little Women - well about 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books and movies. I love all the Fall stuff this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun lists. Candy Apple Kisses is on my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small Space was a good read. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Christopher Robin!!!! And a version of Little Women I've never seen? Now I must see it. Good work!!! I have a film on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Pumpkinheads and Agnes Aubert's! I don't watch a lot of movies though but I love how you threw in some you're excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salem's Fall and Pumpkinheads looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! I love The Dead Poets Society, I hope you enjoy it😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know that Rainbow Rowell book but I am putting it on my library list.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love many of the same movies and a few of the books! A lot of the books are new to me but the fall vibes are immaculate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Casper so much! One of my childhood favs. I really enjoyed Slewfoot. Can't wait to read Mystical Cat Shelter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great books and movies, Ash. I want to read Pumpkin Heads. The Nightmare Before Christmas is a favorite at my house. I also like Dead Poet's Society. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of my favorites and it made my list this week too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices for books and movies! It makes me happy to see Pumpkinheads here -- it's such a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't realise the new Heather Fawcett was autumnal - probably because it was released in January

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...