Sunday, June 30, 2024

Weekly Wrap Up: June 23rd-29th

                  

Weekly Wrap Up: June 23rd-29th

On the blog:
It was a lazy week, it shouldn't have been, but it was. I blogged, read, watched movies, spent time with June, had a doctor appointment with June, played Sims, that's about it!
    
Coming up this week:
Finn comes home Friday and we're immediately going to my grandparents property, which is a 4 hour drive. 
Other than that it's 4th of July on Thursday! We're going to the parade, and then we're grilling, then we're taking June to see the fireworks. It'll be a lot of fun!

Finn/June learned:
Finn is on "summer break" and June has been learning more signs, she's very close to walking, and is learning all kinds of animal sounds, body parts, and colors. We're working really hard especially on head, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and counting to 5!
For signs we're working on help, stop, and thank you.


Photos from this week:


Books Read: 


Played:


Watched:



This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 



2 comments:

  1. Have fun on the fourth!
    Wow, you go through a lot of books. Audio, I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! June is getting so big! Time goes fast at that age! Nice set of reads too! See lots of faves like In Nightfall! Loved that one! Still need to read Cursed Cruise myself! Your reads for this week are mostly new to me ones. A few look familiar, but haven't read any myself.

    Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...