Friday, June 28, 2024

The Author Hoard: An Introduction


The Author Hoard is a new feature where I will pick one (Maybe two if they don't have a lot of books) author that I will read as many as I can find of their books, that I have on my TBR, within a year and then I will feature and hopefully interview them. If they don't have a lot of books I think I can pick up to three per year to do, but we'll see. 

Shoot some of these I might just pick a month do do it instead of a whole year, especially if they only have like 3 books.

Because I'm halfway through 2024 I decided to do Lucinda Berry because I've already read a couple of her books and she doesn't have that many. And for the one after that will be Katie Henry because she only has three I haven't read yet.

Here are some authors, and how many books I have to read from each one, I'm hoping to be able to read all of their works in the next couple of years. I will still read some of them throughout the year though if it fits. 

Shea Ernshaw 3
Laurie Elizabeth Flynn 3
Ali Hazelwood 3
Ashley Poston 3
Tom Ryan 3
Stephanie Kate Strohm 3
Nicola Yoon 3
Lily Anderson 4 
Nick Cutter 4
Kat Ellis 4
Kit Frick 4
Kathleen Glasgow 4
Courtney Gould 4
Linsey Miller 4
Natalie D. Richards 4
Sara Ella 5
Faith Erin Hicks 5
Chelsea Ichaso 5
Jessi Kirby 5
Mindy McGinnis 5
Karen M. McManus 5
Jeneva Rose 5
Courtney Summers 5
Kara Thomas 5
Danielle Vega 5
Jenn Bennett 6
Tiffany D. Jackson 6
Katrina Leno 6
Natasha Preston 6
Alyssa B. Sheinmel 6
Jennifer E. Smith 6
Simone St. James 6
Emily Arsenault 7
Mary Kubica 7
Barry Lyga 7
Sarah Alderson 8 
Tara Altebrando 8 
Hannah Jayne 8
Jesse Q. Sutanto 8
Ruth Ware 9
Olivia Dade 9
Gretchen McNeil 9
Adam Cesare 9
Demitria Lunetta 10
Catherine McKenzie 10
Rainbow Rowell 10
Megan Miranda 11
Wendy Dalrymple 11
Laurie Halse Anderson 11 
Lucinda Berry 13
Suzanne Young 13
Jodi Lynn Anderson 14
Kendare Blake 14
Ally Carter 14
Ellen Hopkins 14
Christina Lauren 14
Kristin Hannah 16
Colleen Hoover 16
Tessa Bailey 16
Jeff Strand 17
Jennifer Lynn Barnes 18
Freida McFadden 18
Sarah Beth Durst 19
Darcy Coates 22


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I hope you get your interviews - and reading is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...