Sunday, June 25, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up: June 17th-24 + Stacking the shelves

                            

 Weekly Wrap Up June 17th- 24th

Life Stuff:
Last Sunday was Father's Day so Saturday we went out with John's parents to get food and his dad got me a beautiful necklace with Juniper's birthstone as a late Mother's Day gift. Then me and John went to breakfast on Sunday and did a father daughter photoshoot with him and Junie. We'll do one with Finn too when he gets back from his dad's.
Tuesday we had an appointment to get a lump in June's cheek checked out, thank God they don't think it's cancerous, just a hair cyst that she will have to have surgically removed. 
This week went by really fast, we did a lot of cleaning, I got back into reading and blogging, and we just spent time with the baby. Saturday we spent a good chunk of the day cleaning and doing laundry, we watched a movie, and then I blogged while John played a game. We did get our shirts for 4th of July and I'm really excited because it's June's first big holiday.

Coming up this week:
I don't think we have plans this week besides getting more cleaning and organizing done, I want to do lots of reading, and then Finny will be here Sunday!! He's been gone since the 8th of June and I just miss him so much. 

Finn learned about in school:

It's summer break!

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 

Played:

Watched:


This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 



Physical:

Audio:

Movies:



Juniper's Books:

Finn's Books:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...