Saturday, June 24, 2023

Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag 2023



1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2023?
I haven't read too many WOW books yet, but I have read a couple that I absolutely love. 


2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2023?


3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to?


4. Most anticipated release for the second half of 2023?


5. Biggest disappointment?


6. Biggest surprise?


7. New favorite author?


8. Newest fictional crush?
Chet is dreamy.


9. Newest favorite character?
I don't have one.

10. Book that made you cry?
None yet.

11. Book that made you happy?


12. Favorite book to movie adaptation you’ve seen so far this year?


13. Favorite post you’ve written this year?

I've technically only written one this year, but even if I had written more this would be my favorite so far, because it's announcing my baby girl.

14. Most beautiful book you bought this year?


15. What books do you really need to read by the end of this year?

This list has 144 books I hope to read by the end of the year, that doesn't include the 60 I currently have on another list for the seasonal reading challenge. Ambitious I know.

2 comments:

  1. I've had Verity recommended to me and I'd like to pick it up sometime. I've enjoyed Riley Sager so I'd like to read his newest as well. Congratulations on your new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know most of these authors, but I LOVE LORE OLYMPUS! I'm obsessed, honestly.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...