Friday, September 1, 2023

Through My Eyes Photography: Juniper The Fox

  

Through My Eyes Photography is my photography business that I officially started in 2020. I have been doing photography for 16 years now and have gotten pretty serious about it. These posts are going to be either my newest photos or some photos I want to highlight. 

We associate foxes with one of my angel babies, Henry. When I was pregnant with him I got this outfit to take photos of him in. After we lost him I was so afraid I would never get to take photos of a baby in this outfit. When we had Juniper I just knew I had to do these. They are also in honor of Henry. 
These are my favorites from the shoot, but at the bottom is a post that leads to my photography facebook page in case you want to see the rest of the set.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sorry that you lost a baby, its such a heart-breaking thing to go through. How cute does Juniper look though, I don't know if its those cute little ears or that sweet tail but how adorable do they look

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...